Goals of the system
The goal of the XERP system is to optimize and automate the management of business processes in power generation enterprises, including supply management and control, timely provisioning, management of unlimited inventory, registration of emergencies, and facility maintenance.
Main problems which the system solves
- Slow and sluggish process for approving delivery requests.
- Digitization of a large portion of operational documents.
- Facilitates access to data related to the respective facility within the enterprise.
- Reduction of the “human error” factor.
- More efficient tracking of movements within warehouses.
- Reduced downtime for servicing emergencies and facility maintenance.
Automation and optimization of the supply process for spare parts and materials to the enterprise.
Electronic execution of delivery requests with “n” levels of approval.
Significant improvement in inventory movement reports.
Automation of the process for managing emergencies and facility maintenance.
More efficient utilization of resources and inventory through better planning.
Visualization of the entire structure of the enterprise’s facilities in a hierarchical model, allowing faster access to data for each of them.
Improved financial control over expenses.
Management of customer relationships through a simplified CRM.
Web-based system with an adaptive interface accessible from mobile devices and desktop computers.